To join WOW you must be between the age of 11 and 21. If you are, then you can audition for a part in any of our forthcoming shows. Auditions are held every September.
There are a few things to bear in mind when thinking of joining WOW:
- Putting on a show is a commitment. It takes hard work, determination, enthusiasm and energy!
- Bear in mind our location. WOW auditions, rehearses and performs in the town of Witham in Essex.
- When you become a member of the cast, you make a commitment to the team to attend rehearsals, to be on time and to have any kit or props.
- Your parents must agree to your joining. We encourage parents to become actively involved with their children throughout the productions. It is important that parents understand the needs of the child during a show.
- There is an annual membership fee and there is also a production fee. We aim to keep this modest but in the case of financial hardship the Committee will look at individual cases.
- Rehearsals towards show week itself are very intense and occur more frequently
- If you think you would be interested in joining us then telephone the WOW Kids Team, Donna Goddard on 01245 382550 or Hilary Graham at email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think you might be interested in joining WOW!, please come along to our workshop on May 2nd 2013. Click here for further details.
Our next show will be “Grease” which will run 17-22 February 2014. Pre-audition workshops for Grease will take place on Sunday 1st September 2013 10:30am – 3pm at Witham Public Hall and Monday and Thursday evenings 2nd, 5th, 9th and 12th September 7:30-9:30pm at Spring Lodge. Auditions will take place at Spring Lodge on Sunday 15th September 2013 11am – 3pm.